Software-based Encryption for ARM Microcontrollers
Software encryption-based technology allows customers to upgrade the microcontroller security in an installed application, so they can provide countermeasures against possible attacks.
Our ARM security libraries are the first software-based encryption solution optimized for ARM microcontrollers, and provide the following benefits:
- Easy to implement, fast and flexible
- Provides digital signatures, encryption/decryption, and utilities protocols like key negotiation
- Flexible updating of Algorithms
- Features an IAP for updating the security algorithm in the field
- The LPC2300 and LPC2400 MCU series feature many communication peripherals including Ethernet, CAN and USB, that gives customers the option to upgrade their algorithms in installed applications.
- Hash: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5H
- MAC: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5
- X9.82 pseudorandom byte generators based on SHA-1, SHA-512
- Symmetric encryption/decryption: AES-128, AES-192, AES-256, two and three-key TDES, DES
- Asymmetric encryption/decryption: RSA, ECIES using NIST curve P-521 with SHA-512
- Asymmetric signing/verification: RSA, DSA, ECDSA using NIST curve P-521
- Asymmetric key negotiation: Diffie-Hellman (DH), ECDH using NIST curve P-521